Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Trouble with Sigma 610 flash

The flash works fine, but the LCD on the back has some wonkiness. The numbers flicker. It's never seen water, and it's lived in my bag and has been seldom used. I just noticed this last week... and am kinda bummed because I think it only had a 90 day warranty. :/

Charles.

10-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Have you tried fresh new batteries? I was shooting with a Metz and all of a sudden the flash stopped firing and the backlight of the lcd started flickering, I thought it was toast, swapped out the batteries and it was back to life, everything working normally. The weird thing was that usually when the batteries die out it just takes a very long time to recycle, this time it was recycling almost normally (taking a little longer than usual) then it just didn't work.
10-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Tried fresh batteries, but it's the LCD. If I tap on it really hard it will work again correctly, but only briefly. Again, flash fires correctly, just some of the numbers are missing segments.

Charles.