Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #1

Would a Sunpak B3600 AF Flash work with my K1000?

Recently came across this flash going for a rather cheap price. The thing is, some searching revealed that its for Canon cameras while some ebay postings say that its for nikon SLRs. I've never used a flash before so I'm wondering if this will be a good buy to keep until I've learned about flashes and lighting. Has anyone ever used this one with a K1000? Also, what benefits can I get from using a flash like this one?

Apologies if I'm posting this in a wrong section of the Forum.

Paul

01-02-2013, 03:38 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It should work on the K1000, though it will be manual only.(Obviously)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, lighting, photo studio, strobist