Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Sigma EF-500 DG Super Pentax TTL

I just picked up one of these guys from eBay. Of course, no manual. Anyone know where I can download one? Sigma, of course, doesn't have one on it website (at least, I can't find it).

01-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
You might have a look at this. Brother Butkus is a wonderful resource for manuals for cameras, flashes, meters, etc. Do send him a donation so he can keep up the good work.

Sigma Flashes instruction manual, Sigma EF-500 DG ST PA-PTTL, user manual, free instruction manual, pdf manuals
01-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by grhazelton Quote
You might have a look at this. Brother Butkus is a wonderful resource for manuals for cameras, flashes, meters, etc. Do send him a donation so he can keep up the good work.

Sigma Flashes instruction manual, Sigma EF-500 DG ST PA-PTTL, user manual, free instruction manual, pdf manuals
Thanks! A resource I COMPLETELY forgot about. I have donated to him in the past and will do so again.
01-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I don't think your flash is programed for the K30. Sigma just updated my DF500 Super for my K-r for free (I paid to ship there and they paid return postage), I suggest you call their toll free number to confirm if an upgrade is available for the K30.

Sigma Customer Report

Once they confirmed they could upgrade the flash for the K-r, I filled in their online repair order, printed a copy, and sent it with the flash. If I remember correctly, it took less than 2 weeks.

Tim

01-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by atupdate Quote
I don't think your flash is programed for the K30. Sigma just updated my DF500 Super for my K-r for free (I paid to ship there and they paid return postage), I suggest you call their toll free number to confirm if an upgrade is available for the K30.

Sigma Customer Report

Once they confirmed they could upgrade the flash for the K-r, I filled in their online repair order, printed a copy, and sent it with the flash. If I remember correctly, it took less than 2 weeks.

Tim
Thanks very much, Tim. I will certainly do just that!