Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Tontos Studio

This is my thread for all things related to a studio I want to setup.

This opening thread comes amidst looking for spaces for rent, I am currently looking for a new place to live and thought a\upon the idea of living in a workspace so I can have somewhere I can develop as a photographer and run as an after hours studio.
Anyway I have a few spaces to look at and they all have very high ceilings- think warehouse space.
I cant create a false ceiling to my knowledge so I was thinking of using a freestanding lighting rig to mount lights/flashes to aswell as allow me to add the false roof atop.
So any good web resources to do this, anyone with experience in lighting rigs would be helpfull. Cheaper and DIY the better as time and space I will have.
Ultimately I would love something big enough to shoot a car!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, lighting, photo studio, space, spaces, strobist, studio, thread