Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2013, 03:27 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Rembrant studio radio set

I've got this studio I rent from time to time, the guy has a lot of equipment included, several softboxes, backgrounds, concept rooms, etc.
He's got all his lights set up on a system that has the name "Rembrandt" on it. I don't know if this is a Korean brand, but after using my apeture triggers for the last few times, I just decided to give it a go with my yongou in slave mode.

Worked like champ. It's a very small trigger, but the receivers are all big boxes. They take a normal electrical plug in and on the other end they have a plug to run out to the studio light and then one to run to the sync port. It's a difficult company name to search, just wondering if anyone knew anything about them. Had no sync issues and they fired every time.

Obviously not much use with just flashes,unless they also sell receivers for that, but in terms of studio gear, 5 stars with pentax.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, lighting, name, photo studio, plug, receivers, strobist, studio, sync, time