Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Pentaxian

What settings for 360 flash ?

I have a Pentax 360 flash (not the newest model) and a K-5, K10D and K-m DSLR bodies.

When I originally got the flash I had a devil of a time getting the flash set up to use with my DSLR.

Unfortunately I played around with the flash settings and the flash pix are not good at all.

I can't recall how I set up the flash to finally work well and provide good flash exposures.

I'm more of an outdoors photographer or available light photographer.

Can anyone suggest settings that I can set my 360 to...in order to get well exposed flash photos on my 3 DSLR's ?

I will never get involved in fancy flash shots...I just want the flash to be set up...so I can put my camera on AV....attach the flash, turn it on, hit the camera shutter button and get well exposed flash pictures.

Thanks.

10-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #2

Set to pttl and auto zoom unless you want to play with manual flash.
10-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geru2000 Quote
Set to pttl and auto zoom unless you want to play with manual flash.
Thank you. I followed your advice and all is perfect again. Again thank you very much.

Les