Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Some info please

Yes my daughter is starting to do baby portraits And I was not sure what to get her for some back drops. Canvas or muslim . I do a lot of more outdoor stuff so I'm not up to date on this Thank You

03-22-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JACOBY Quote
Yes my daughter is starting to do baby portraits And I was not sure what to get her for some back drops. Canvas or muslim . I do a lot of more outdoor stuff so I'm not up to date on this Thank You
"Muslin". It's more manageable.
03-24-2014, 05:22 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Westcott recently released wrinkles-free cloths that are just wonderful, plainly amazing, really. They're expensive but they are much better than muslin because they are really wrinkles-free. They're made of something which looks like polar fleece (is that how it's called in english?) and they can stretch easily. They downside is that they attract dust since they are always prone to static electricity.

That being said, if you prefer to save costs go with muslin. Or drop me a note, I could sell you my black muslin backdrop
03-25-2014, 01:48 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Go to your local material out let and buy muslin and paint your own unique backdrops and buy some white ripstop at the same time to make big shoot through light panels for soft shadowless lighting essential for baby images