Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Achiever 260AF Flash Manual

Can anyone direct me to a pdf download for the Achiever 260AF Manual : if anyone has a manual for sale.
Either way, i would like to get my hands on the Manual for this flash ..... Cheers

03-24-2015, 11:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not sure why your asking for the manual.

It seems to be a TTL flash. Should work on your Pentax film cameras (if it's a dedicated flash for Pentax). On dSLRs it seems to be manual only (with only full power).

There seem to be some manuals available, but they go via 'funny' sites.
03-30-2015, 11:49 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for getting back to me, like you said, it works on full manual on dslr's and it works fine ttl on my film camera's. Only using it on film camera's as i have speedlites for dslr.
I did have a look for the manual and i know what you mean by funny sites, not going there .... lol.
All sorted, thanks again
04-03-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by TazmanDownunder Quote
Thanks for getting back to me, like you said, it works on full manual on dslr's and it works fine ttl on my film camera's. Only using it on film camera's as i have speedlites for dslr.
I did have a look for the manual and i know what you mean by funny sites, not going there .... lol.
All sorted, thanks again
If you want to take it off-camera and have remote control over power levels, the Cactus V6 trigger system may support that.

Given that the flash features TTL and manual levels, you may be able to create a flash profile for it.