Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2015, 12:23 PM   #1

Ikan iLED Microspot

I just posted a review with photos on the Ikan iLED-MS shoe mounted light. This is a cute little spot with barn doors, a diffusion panel and another panel to change the 5600K light to 3300K. When the light is mounted on a camera it has a little wiggle going on. I didn't want to torque down the retaining nut too tightly, but there is little danger of it falling out of the shoe.

The light is not camera specific, so you can use it with a DSLR, p&s or iPhone. If you like to take photos of food when you are dining out, this is a handy accessory, you can add a bit of punch to your shots with little effort.

If you find this interesting, I invite you to visit my blog at Foto Gizmo Plus

Thanks,

Aboud Dweck

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 5DS R  Photo 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, ikan, light, lighting, panel, photo studio, photos, shoe, strobist