Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2016, 03:34 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Great illustration, Enoeske, of the different options you've provided for yourself and your client, and within ten minutes. (thumbup)

02-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
That's a terrific array in a short time. Thanks for sharing Eric!
07-03-2016, 08:08 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Top frame is full on sun coming from the left and up but the butterfly was angled just right to be mostly in the shade.

Bottom frame is the same positioning of the sun, but with a white reflector just to the right. The reflector was a blank page in a 6"x8" notebook.

It helps to have a cooperative butterfly that sits still for both the tripod and the reflector, but a wee piece of paper can make a pretty big difference if your target is also wee.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
background, brian, brightness, comparison, comparisons, diffuser, exposure, film, flash, flickr, frog, images, iso, light, lighting, photo studio, picture, robin, shell, shutter, sky, strobist, subject, sun, time, turtle