Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-24-2016, 11:19 AM   #31
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by awaldram Quote

The Acon unit are IMO trying to fit a squarer peg into a round hole - P-ttl is time critical and designed as a light broadcast system to convert it before delivery is not going to work for anything but the simplest (1 flash) set up...
I'm not sure of that theory, Awaldram.

One of our members uses the Acon to fire a Godox; the Nikon version. So it spends extra time doing protocol conversion, and it works fine.

HSS, too!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
exposure, fire, flash, light, lighting, p-ttl, photo studio, post, power, pre-flash, r930 p-ttl radio, setup, strobist
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search