Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2016, 04:39 AM   #61
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
These were various PocketWizards and Cowboys over the last few years.

I saw Neil van Niekerk in a video say the same thing - delays in the circuitry.

Several times in those workshops I just secretly chose 1/200s to get clear of the shutter shake of the K-1, and because there was no ambient, it worked fine.

My own Yongnuo, Cactus v5 and Acon triggers have been fine at the max sync speed.
You might make the sequence reversed.

The acon R930 might be able to fire a sync speed over 1/2000,very near to 1/3000 (NOT HSS). I think this is the fastest AFAIK.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
elinchrom, flash, flashes, heads, hss pttl studio, lighting, master, mode, pentax, photo studio, power, pttl, pttl studio flash, radio, receiver, receivers, reliability, result, statement, strobist, studio, test, transmitter, triggers, youtube video