Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
No global group adjustment, only individual.
Thanks for confirming, that's what I tought.

I can live with that.
Sure, before I got the V6, I was living with walking to each speedlight individually.

Now I set the EV step of the V6 to that of my camera and whenever I change a camera parameter by two dial clicks, for instance, I mimic the same two dial clicks on the V6. In terms of "ease of operation", as you called it, this is almost ideal, AFAIC.

01-15-2017, 06:32 PM - 2 Likes   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Class A Quote
Now I set the EV step of the V6 to that of my camera and whenever I change a camera parameter by two dial clicks, for instance, I mimic the same two dial clicks on the V6
That sounds really convenient!.
For what I mainly use YN560IV`s and the 560TX for, they are the cats meow!
Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
01-15-2017, 09:10 PM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I am seeing so many neat ideas I may go broke trying them! Alas, I truly don't want to get divorced of a bad case of GAS. Anywho.... It sounds like my goal maybe possible, but I think i will wait until i get my ACON triggers and see what they have to offer. I maybe able to set them up to do all of this. Maybe not, but look for a write up in the future.
01-16-2017, 05:09 AM - 1 Like   #19
Pentaxian

That sounds really convenient!.
For what I mainly use YN560IV`s and the 560TX for, they are the cats meow!
Cool project!

01-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by W.j.christy Quote
I am seeing so many neat ideas I may go broke trying them! Alas, I truly don't want to get divorced of a bad case of GAS. Anywho.... It sounds like my goal maybe possible, but I think i will wait until i get my ACON triggers and see what they have to offer. I maybe able to set them up to do all of this. Maybe not, but look for a write up in the future.
Looking forward to hearing your opinion on them.