Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2017, 02:29 AM   #1
Banned

The infrare triggering system for Pentax, Born!

Yeah, I am not satified with Godox X1N, I would like a "pure" Nikon CLS. So.

No optical interfence, no triggering light. no more battery, no fake maual !no abandon light meter, so elegant!

This R930II converter is wonderful!!! When convert the SU800 to Pentax, It allows all the R930 reach features available.
I think many other Nikon Flash might do so. Well I don't have many to test.

But I like this combination more than it with Godox X1N.

Last edited by MarkJerling; 02-19-2017 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Link to other website removed.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, infrare triggering system, lighting, photo studio, strobist

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The most reasonably cheap HSS lighting system for Pentax andy888 Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 14 12-17-2016 08:47 AM
Elinchrom Flash Triggering system: Review and info Wired Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 7 09-04-2015 01:05 AM
Adopting the Pentax system for wildlife and other? Thomas Cantwell Pentax K-3 & K-3 II 34 03-05-2015 08:56 AM
Elinchrom Skyport system triggering flash late!!! Help! pkremer Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 15 07-07-2010 03:47 PM
For those that think the Pentax AF system is not geared for action, sports pentkon52 Photographic Technique 23 08-26-2008 01:07 PM