Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
09-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Class A Quote
If you use a Cactus LV5 as the laser trigger, it could trigger two Cactus V5 receivers (one for each camera) directly via radio.
Dangit. I didn't even think to look at Cactus. I thought they were only flash triggers, not camera triggers.

09-27-2017, 08:59 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by K David Quote
Dangit. I didn't even think to look at Cactus. I thought they were only flash triggers, not camera triggers.
They all are (V5, V6, V6II). You just need a cable (3.5mm stereo to 2.5mm stereo <- cheap) to connect them to the camera.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cable, flash, lighting, pentax, pentax cable release, photo studio, release, strobist