Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-30-2017, 02:32 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Off camera flash combination

Hi, I have a Sigma EF-610 DG Super reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

I plan to buy a PENTAX AF 540FGZ reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Would I be able to use both flashes simultaneously, off camera with my K5iis, in wireless mode with the pop up flash as controller?

11-30-2017, 12:20 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

This combination should operate correctly within the Pentax Optical Wireless system, yes. You have the choice of setting Wireless Master or Control mode on the camera, depending on whether you want light from the built in flash to contribute to the flash lighting in the scene
12-03-2017, 11:24 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mcgregni Quote
This combination should operate correctly within the Pentax Optical Wireless system, yes. You have the choice of setting Wireless Master or Control mode on the camera, depending on whether you want light from the built in flash to contribute to the flash lighting in the scene
Thanks, appreciated!