Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-29-2018, 12:21 AM   #1

CononMark HSS TTL studio lights

Hi everyone!

I am very tempted to buy a system from outdoor flash | studio flash | AC/DC dual power flash | Speedlitestudio flash | kit flash-Shenzhen Cononmark Photographic Equipment Co., Ltd.
Seem not many use it until now, however they already developed 3 lights (600Ws, 500Ws and 400Ws), with battery that are fully compatible with Pentax system wireless, TTL&HSS.

Modifiers are using Comet bayonet, however, they are selling Bowens mini adaptor too.

The systems are pretty expensive and I am interested in reliability, color consistency and portability of these lights if somebody in the forum already have them.

Many thnaks for those which use them and let us know your experience so far!

Last edited by gabriels; 03-29-2018 at 10:04 PM.
03-29-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

You might also consider the new Phottix trigger for Pentax in combination with their Indra 500 system. http://www.phottix.com/
03-29-2018, 09:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you fwbigd! I have annalized this and frankly the Phottix products I use and like a lot. However, there are few differences:

1. the Pentax version is not yet released (they said April probably)

2. For the same Ws power the Indra 500 + transmitter + battery pack is about 30-40% more expensive

3. Phottix had external battery pack that can get at some extent more number of flashes on the other hand when in the field for me is not ergonomically to carry the battery pack

I am wondering if somebody realy work with them and proof to be a Profi light system.

I am inclined to 50T mini product.