Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2019, 01:48 PM - 2 Likes   #61
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pschlute Quote
Tell me how using a high ISO can create this effect ?
I never wrote or implied that one could. Besides, I'll remind you of the "rank amateur" status.

I tend to shoot landscapes, outdoor activities, family/friend events with a smattering of shots requiring flashes. The latter are few and far between, so it can be months between using flash units, hence the batteries with a long shelf life.

Last edited by rogerstg; 10-18-2019 at 02:03 PM.
10-18-2019, 02:28 PM   #62
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pschlute Quote
That was not really my point, which was that artificial light can be used creatively.
I agree. I meant to add an lol. It would still be artificial in my example and heck even reflectors and natural light could be used but your point about creative use is dead on. Flashes (and lights) have value in shaping the scene in more ways than simply adding natural looking light.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
batteries, battery, cactus, flash, godox, lighting, lithium, pack, pentax, photo studio, power, strobist, type