Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #1

K10D Flash

Posted in DSLR discussion Forum also.

I need to purchase a Flash for my K10D. I do not know much about photography but I am on a fast track to learn since I got my camera a few weeks ago. I would like to purchase the Pentax 540 but It is not in stock anywhere. Will the Sigma EF500 DG work just as good? If not any suggestions would be helpful. I want to buy the right equipment so I do not have to upgrade later.

Is anyone using the Sigma?

Thanks

02-28-2007, 08:49 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It looks like you've got replies in the other thread

We prefer not to have any duplicates to avoid confusion, so I'll go ahead and delete this one in a few minutes.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: