Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2019, 02:26 PM - 1 Like   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for the info and ideas everyone. Gave up on a small solution. Couldn't find anything smaller than the Pentax/Metz flash units. A Pentaxian had an excellent deal on Pentax AF 540FGZ flash units in the forum market place. Bought two! No, I didn't need two. I'll use the extra for something.
thanks,
barondla

11-19-2019, 04:17 PM - 1 Like   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Thanks for the info and ideas everyone. Gave up on a small solution. Couldn't find anything smaller than the Pentax/Metz flash units. A Pentaxian had an excellent deal on Pentax AF 540FGZ flash units in the forum market place. Bought two! No, I didn't need two. I'll use the extra for something.
thanks,
barondla
That's a nice flash. I own one of those and the 360 both version 1. The smaller one stays in the bag... Just in case. With a k-3 as the main body I always have the option of off camera flash that way.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af540, camera, fire pentax af540, flash, lighting, master, p-ttl, p-ttl flash, pentax, photo studio, slave, strobist