Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Question for Metz 48 flash users

I just received my Metz flash from B&H. I was surprised that the packaging was so limited and there was no Registration/Warranty card. For those that have bought a Metz here in the US, was there any card to fill out? I am wondering if I received an open box unit. It looks new, though, and I am about to try it out. Any thoughts, let me know.

Thanks

11-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MSM Quote
I just received my Metz flash from B&H. I was surprised that the packaging was so limited and there was no Registration/Warranty card. For those that have bought a Metz here in the US, was there any card to fill out? I am wondering if I received an open box unit. It looks new, though, and I am about to try it out. Any thoughts, let me know.

Thanks
I don't remember a card with mine.
11-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MSM Quote

Thanks
My flash came with
  • styrofoam
  • "plush" plastic bag
  • multilingual manual
  • the box (not sealed)
11-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Any chance on a warranty card simply done on line

cheers