Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 18 Likes Search this Thread
08-19-2021, 05:40 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I like it so much it goes in the bag
Punches well above its weight and looks like a toy while doing so.
This. Two sentences which summarize everything excellently.

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
How well it works to control other Godox product using X2, I have not tried.
It works as expected, but with limited butons and a tiny screen, it's not particularly convenient. I'd rather usea radio trigger, even though the X2T trigger is almost as big as the flash. If I'm going to be carrying many flashes, I'll carry the trigger.

12-23-2021, 09:50 PM   #17
phs

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just received my tt350 from B & H. Hope P-TTL is better than Metz

---------- Post added 12-24-21 at 12:54 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote

It works as expected, but with limited butons and a tiny screen, it's not particularly convenient. I'd rather usea radio trigger, even though the X2T trigger is almost as big as the flash. If I'm going to be carrying many flashes, I'll carry the trigger.
For the price I can live with the limitations. I never thought I could afford a radio TTL master/slave before godox
01-05-2022, 06:38 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by phs Quote
I never thought I could afford a radio TTL master/slave before godox
Well put. Given the almost no compromises in quality with Godox, and the competitive prices, those products are very compelling. There's a reason they've taken the photo world by storm.
11-20-2023, 03:58 PM   #19
AJF
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Really helpful review, thank you