Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2023, 07:12 AM   #1

Godox X2T trigger with Neewer Trigger

I am thinking of purchasing the Neewer 300w strobe, has anyone tried to attach the neewer trigger into hotshoe of the X2T and fire both the neewer strobe and godox strobes at the same time? I am sure someone has asked this but I have not been able to find the answer.

I wouldn’t expect to control the Neewer from the trigger but if it would fire with the Godox that would be great.

Thanks
Mike

04-28-2023, 09:39 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I've seen a lot of Neewer stuff in the "dustbin" at a couple local camera shops, going really cheap, because of quality issues. perhaps their newer stuff is better. I would avoid it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fire, flash, godox, lighting, neewer, photo studio, strobe, strobist, trigger