Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #1

macro flash bracket

I am looking for good suggestions on macro flash brackets. I would like to bring the Metz 58 near the end of 100mm macro lens and a reflector on the opposing side. I would of course like to put all this set up on a tripod. What kind of brackets are you using for macro photography?

I found in the internet Manfrotto (also Bogen?) 330B, which seems to be something I am looking for. I cannot find any details though on how long the arms are? If someone has this, the I would be very grateful for the measures.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brackets, flash, lighting, macro, macro flash, photo studio, strobist

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Manfrotto 3278 Dual Macro Flash Bracket (Worldwide) Clarky Sold Items 2 09-24-2010 05:03 AM
Basic Pentax K-x, hot-shoe, flash, flash bracket, wireless question MrPetkus Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 5 04-27-2010 10:57 PM
Macro shooters: Mini ballhead on flash bracket...help! leadbelly Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 9 02-04-2008 10:02 AM
Anyone use flash bracket? ronald_durst Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 9 12-12-2007 01:08 PM
flash bracket -- yes no? WMBP Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 35 08-21-2007 01:46 PM