Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #1

off camera flash cable......

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I have a K200D and a Vivitar 3500 flash, I just got a flash bracket but Im not sure what kind of cable I need.....

any and all help is welcome

thanks

03-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Something similar to this one.

I have a copy of it, from the same seller. It's not the most durable cord in the world, but I know it lasts at least 2 years. That's how long I've been using it.
03-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SOldBear Quote
Something similar to this one.

I have a copy of it, from the same seller. It's not the most durable cord in the world, but I know it lasts at least 2 years. That's how long I've been using it.
cool thanks! they are more than I expected
03-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Just make sure your flash's voltage is not too high for the camera. An off-camera cable won't prevent damage without something like a Wein SafeSync being attached between the flash and hotshoe.

Otherwise, use a wireless trigger (the cheaper option).