Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2010, 03:19 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I noticed that my old thread attracted 2 new members

QuoteOriginally posted by Paul Croes Quote
Hello, the white switch sets the 110v/220v option.

Regards, Paul
No, I found out that it is reducing the pilot light intensity by activating a thyristor based circuit.

QuoteOriginally posted by corine mier Quote
Hello

I also have this old braun flash with 4 heads the flashlights still work , only the pilot lights are gone and have to be replaced. Does someone know which todays replacement bulbs I could use I think they are halogen?
Does anyone have an electric circuitry plan from the generator?

thanks
My unit came with OSRAM type : 64540
These are 650W 230V bulbs, they fit, but not tight, the pins are too short, they easily drop out !

QuoteOriginally posted by ramruth Quote
PILOTLIGHT is a 650W Standard Halogen PHILLIPS 650 W PF810 or equivalent
from Osram- Its perhaps better to put a 350 W halogen in.These are all available
in electrical shops.

Sorry . no plans- but if you find one-please let me know

If anyone is interested I would think about selling the complete set I have of - 2 Generators,6 Heads,1 big Spothead- all in IMMACULATE condition

Well I am interested, but I think the cost of transport to my location are already more than they are worth.

And yes, plans I would like also..

If anybody stumbles upon this thread, maybe it is best to use the PM system for further communication.

09-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I know nothing about this flash equipment, but wow! You have a Braun. It's quite legendary.
01-04-2011, 02:43 AM   #18

I've got the circuit diagram

Hi, I'm from Germany and bought the F1000 System a vew weeks ago. I found your thread and: I've got a german Manual and the technical plan. Here it is. I hope I could help you.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Complete_Circuit_Diagram_Braun_F_1000.pdf (256.2 KB, 569 views)
02-11-2011, 06:12 AM   #19
Inactive Account

Thanks a great lot and forgive me my late reaction

Thanks a great lot for posting the cicuitry plan
I recently tried the flash unit after almost a decade ( yes that is a way too long time of no use it was stored well though and last time it worked perfectly ) but now it only gave some creaking sound in the generator A tech friend of mine said it could be or dust or something else ( a spool or generator ?) that could be easily replaced for not too much money
I let you know if the repair man got the thing working again with help of this plan

Greetings Corine

02-13-2011, 04:21 AM   #20

Good Luck! I hope it works.

Uli
05-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #21

Hi ramruth

Sorry. My english is not very good. I'm from Québec, Canada. French speaking guy.

2 years later ........ If anyone is interested I would think about selling the complete set I have of - 2 Generators,6 Heads,1 big Spothead- all in IMMACULATE condition......

This offer is still good ?

I have a Braun Studio F1000 system with 2 flash head. Perfect condition and I'm using it.

I would be interested in your offer because I'm looking for repalcement flash ring lights.

Thanks for your attention

Denis
03-23-2015, 06:03 AM   #22

hi again.
i am just curious about the switch at the bottom... on which does it have to be for 220V?
After a capacitor began to smoke i started to open the case and to look for the damage and JUST THEN i discovered the switch (unfortunately i pushed it several times)
shoul di see the red line or schouldn't i for the use at 220V?

thanks in advance!

03-15-2016, 09:18 AM   #23

from Osram- Its perhaps better to put a 350 W halogen in.These are all available
in electrical shops.

If anyone is interested I would think about selling the complete set I have of - 2 Generators,6 Heads,1 big Spothead- all in IMMACULATE condition
Hi ramruth.
Do you still have 6 heads for Braun F1000 ?
I would be interested for 2 heads.
If you can't join me by this forum, try ..... denislar@videotron.ca
Thanks
03-15-2016, 12:25 PM   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by denislar Quote
If you can't join me by this forum,
Hi denislar, ramruth is showing up as an inactive account, which I think means that person cannot log in under that name anymore. There is no information in ramruth's profile that provides any clues and that person's last activity in this forum was June 2010. Sorry, but unless this person opened another account on PentaxForums and looks at this topic, you will probably not receive any reply.

Out of curiosity, does this flash system provide lots of light and how long does it take to recharge the flash?
03-17-2016, 07:42 PM   #25

From Canada

Hi Ramuth

Still have your flash to sale ? I'm interested. ........... denislar@videotron.ca

Thanks

in electrical shops.

---------- Post added 03-17-16 at 10:45 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by RGlasel Quote
Hi denislar, ramruth is showing up as an inactive account, which I think means that person cannot log in under that name anymore. There is no information in ramruth's profile that provides any clues and that person's last activity in this forum was June 2010. Sorry, but unless this person opened another account on PentaxForums and looks at this topic, you will probably not receive any reply.

Out of curiosity, does this flash system provide lots of light and how long does it take to recharge the flash?
Hi RGlease

Yes, flash work very good at 800w/sc esch head.

Recharge is fast..... 2-3 scs for 2 heads.