Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Leather flash bag/pouch

I made myself a leather pouch with a quited lining and draw string closure to protect and store a hot shoe flash unit. I only used scraps from my stash for everything and a 1952 Singer sewing machine to put it all together.

...Just pleased with the outcome- fun quick project - instant gratification!

11-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice going. Just be aware: real leather will retain and shed moisture into any enclosed space you may confine it within.
12-01-2009, 05:37 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
No worries, I would never put anything damp away, and I keep silica packs inside of everything. FWIW, even the backing and lining of vinyl and other fabrics will wick moisture and then allow it to evaporate out into whatever space it is in- including your camera bag.