Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #16

Original Poster
Very interesting. I'm glad my troubleshooting was correct, that it was the Sigma that was causing the problem. I'm curious if purchasing this cable resolved the problem. I have contacted the author of that page to find out.

In any case, it's good to know. I love the Sigma flashes, but I'll have to avoid them in the future if my Skyports can't reliably trigger them. As an on camera flash, however, I still love it!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
exposure, fgz360, flash, joy, lighting, pentax, photo studio, skyport, strobist, system, time

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AF-540FGZ + Elinchrom EL-Skyport Spag Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 4 07-24-2009 05:27 AM
Transmitters vs. pop-up for off-camera flash triggering marianne718 Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 12 07-13-2009 12:14 AM
Can I fire the Pentax AF-360 FGZ wirelessly without triggering on-camera flash? jacksonpritt Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 17 04-21-2009 09:52 AM
Help Please - Remote flash triggering set up with K100D oinkely Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 12 03-27-2009 08:51 AM
triggering flash 360 with sync cord txsbluesguy Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 1 07-27-2008 05:50 AM