Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Question about handheld flash meter (Shepherd FM900)

I just bought a flash meter on eBay to use with my studio flashes (I've just started the process of setting up a 'home studio'.) It arrived today - picture attached - but didn't come with a manual and I'm wondering exactly how to use it. I can see how to set the ISO number, and I can see how to read-off an f-number for the given meter reading, but I can't work out which part of this dial (if any) corresponds to shutter speeds. Any ideas?

*Edit* I think I might have just worked out for myself why this is a stupid question.

Attached Images

Last edited by Spazmatazz; 03-08-2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: update
03-25-2018, 07:27 AM   #2

Manuals

Hi,
I found a great resource for all Photographic manuals, free. The website is Michael Butkus Jr.; Trenton State College, College of New Jersey, Chinon Cameras, K-Mount, Ricoh cameras, UPS, power outages, swinning pool liners, camera instruction manuals, electronic flash manuals, hand held light meter manuals, instruction guide
Good luck,
Samuel