Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  
#225 Firelight
Posted By: StephenHampshire, 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM

As today (1st December) is officially the start of Winter here in the Northern hemisphere, I thought I would add a warming theme to the weekly challenges- so I have chose "Firelight" as the theme. Those of you in the antipodes need not feel left out, as this week's pictures could include barbeques or candles as well as bonfires and warming winter hearths... a chance perhaps to show off those high ISO available light shots capturing the ruddy glow of hot coals or burning wicks....

As you may realise, I am keen on steam locomotives, so here are a few of mine around the theme to get you thinking! (PS apologies for lateness, I posted this about 12 hours ago but it seems to have disappeared into the ether, so this is post #2!)

Anyway, pictures

Fireside Companions | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Fiery 9F | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Schools Preparatory | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Views: 1,959
12-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks all, see this thread for my deliberations.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/weekly-photo-challenges/207913-weekly-cha...ml#post2198385