Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
P52-5-5 Subject – Fireworks/Fire WINNER
Posted By: tsakatsaka, 01-17-2013, 10:00 AM

Sorry for the delay it's been a really busy week. First of all I know it wasn't an easy subject so thank everyone for entering. I liked all the entries but I have to pick one and you have to remember that my judgment is rather subjective
So,
Gareth.lg I like the way fireworks are covering the whole frame although it's not really sharp as a photo.
Tamia The first week when there was no entry I took a similar in subject photo just to add an example. Yours is really way better in every aspect, very emotional photo
Tsukiouji Great work also the only comment I have is that I'd prefer a wider frame but that is just personal opinion
Specialize The half left part of your entry is offtopic at least with this subject. The right is perfect . If it was cropped a bit more it would be my first choice
noelcmn. Color and frame are great, extra time was good for you.

Finally,
all the entries were great but I have to choose. So second place goes to Tamia for her emotional flame and winner and next week's judge is noelcmn
Views: 1,038
01-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for judging, George, and for your comments. Thanks, too, for the nod for 2nd. Well done Noel for first place!
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well judged and a deserving win! Thanks for the comments, Yeah, it's not the sharpest photo. I forgot my remote shutter and was shooting using the 2 sec timer, but the tripod was wobbly.
01-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Uhm, wow. A late entry winner. I am honoured. Thanks Tsakatsaka. Congratulations to all entrants, and thanks for participating. Now to judge the next project. PForumites I gather do not like fireworks.