Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
P52-5-39: Subject — Animals/Wildlife Winners
Posted By: robjmitchell, 10-25-2013, 04:40 AM

Hi folks, sorry about the late results.
Thanks to every one who competed, especially those who happened to capture shots of the wilder kind.
Now the the results,

Honourable mention:- Tessfully, great macro grasshopper, I loved the contrast between the red leaf and the green black insect. The water droplets on the grasshoppers back are cool too.

Runner up :- Ramseybuckeye for These eyes, Fantastic shot of a weary subject. Great lighting and sharpness with a unusual looking golden eyed cat,.

Winner :- Tamia for stocking up for winter, Sorry I cant figure out how to add such a lovely photo to this thread. Marvellous shot of one of those awesome pesky squirrel/chipmunk things, I'm just a sucker for cute and furry

Anyway good luck with this weeks shooting. I shall PM the winner just incase she doesn't appreciate here photos as much as myself
Views: 953
10-25-2013, 05:33 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Tamia- what a lovely shot! I like! And of course Tom (so it's not just cows hey Tom ) and Tessfully. Great round of Project 52 this week, thanks Rob for judging- good work.
Now for another difficult subject for Project 52-5-40. I'm sure Tsukiouji has got something against us . Only kidding. A real challenger this one.
10-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gosh, Rob, thanks! Or maybe not, given the new challenge (hee hee) I'll have to judge. Congratulations to Tom and Tess, great shots, and thanks for judging, Rob.

NOW, on to the next challenge, with the emphasis on the word challenge!
10-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Awesome images Tamia and Tom! I loved both very much. Thank you Rob for the HM! And, thanks to everyone who entered and made this a wonderful challenge.

Yes, Tamia, my brow is furrowed as I try and try again to capture that special something about 'sense of place.'

10-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congrats Tamia! That's one fine chipmunk portrait, it really took some skill to get that close and then get a nice sharp shot like that. And Tess what a sharp grasshopper with that great background. Many fine photos in this group! Thanks Rob for the second.
10-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations Tamia for the win. Congratulations to Tom and Tess as well. Now off to try to get a shot tomorrow for the next challenge.
10-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Congrats Tamia, Your shot was really nice, I enjoyed looking it.

10-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Congrats Tamia! Good luck on judging the next one, I think it's going to be a tough one.

Congrats to the runner up and honorable mention.