Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
P52-5-48: Winners – Architecture — Interior
Posted By: mtux, 01-06-2014, 06:44 AM

Well, this was a long week and kinda tough subject to me, But everyone of participants did a good job of providing some nice interior architecture that I thanked god that I'm judge and don't need to compete with you on that.

Tsukiouji, That's a busy working room and you did a good job on getting so much things in frame with a 50mm lens. The light is nice too.
patrick9, Yellow boxes with blue background is nice too look at. and reflections are something extra in it.
Tamia, This seems like a mysterious place specially with that exit sign and colors in your shot. and would be much more mysterious if inside that hall wasn't so much bright.
ramseybuckeye, That's a nice looking courthouse, I like the curve in the stairs fencing, also the green color in ceiling is pleasing too. I think a dash of people wandering around could add some more to the shot.
noelcmn, Nice ceiling and the rotation feed my curiosity to wander around the shot with so much patterns.
tessfully, wow, wow, wow!I love this, the fireplace and those beds around the room. wooden structure and your decision on f/16 to get everything in focus and sharp. This is super interior.
normhead, A nice gift shop you have there, I like the graininess and colors of your shot. the composition and leaving some space for viewer to walk into the shop/photo is great. Those people inside the shot are adding the feel of place to me.

So, who is the winner!?
Well, I would give third place to ramseybuckeye's courthouse,
and second place go's to normhead's gift shop.

And, I said I loved tessfully's shot!? didn't I!?
Our grand winner is tessfully. congrats.

Camera
PENTAX K-5

Focal Length
17mm

Aperture
f/16

Exposure
30s

ISO

Thanks everybody for participation.
Views: 1,200
01-06-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes, I concur with that choice, super documentary photograph this one Tess. Pots, Kettle, fireplace and beds all adds to a lovely "I want to know the details of the story please". I like it, skilled photography to boot. A hearty congratulations. And of course to Normhead and Tom. Thanks for judging Mtux.
And now for some eye goggling macro!
01-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations Tess on a super shot. Kudos to Norm and Tom for their beautiful interiors, too. Well done Mtux, thanks for judging and commenting. Now on to macro...
01-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations Tess, well, and Norm too! Good job mtux!

01-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations Tess on the win as well as Norman and tom on2nd and 3rd places. Thanks mtux for judging this challenge.

Last edited by patrick9; 01-07-2014 at 05:18 AM.
01-06-2014, 07:32 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Thank you mtux! I am so happy you liked my shot Congratulations to Norman and Tom. Thanks to everyone for your kind remarks too.