Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Weekly Challenge Winners - Weekly Challenge #284 - Creative Selfie
Posted By: geomez, 05-22-2014, 06:39 PM

And the winner is...

Rakmup

with this lovely image...

This pic was taken with the camera hand held, is creative, and I just plain like it!

2nd Place:
RollsUp

3rd Place:
Bruce Clark

Honorable Mentions:
daacon
rbefly
Beardedclam

Great pics everyone, especially to the winners and honorable mentions. Thank you all for participating!
Views: 3,726
05-23-2014, 12:30 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Rakmup. Nice to come in third, thank you. Well done to second place and the honorably mentioned. Looking forward to the next one.
05-23-2014, 01:09 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Rakmup, I quite agree, that is creative. So how many arms do you exactly have? Congrats to Rolls-up and Bruce Clarke, and the honorable mentions Daacon, Rbefly and Beardedclam. Interesting challenge with another batch of equally interesting entries (now to wait for the visit from Interpol ) so a hearty thanks to Geomez for the challenge and for Judging. Another tough one! Great job.
05-23-2014, 02:32 AM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Congratulations!

Thanks to Geomez for hosting this challenge, Rakmup for the winning entry (very creative!) RollsUp and Bruce for placing and to Dave and Beardedclam for their HM's, along with my HM. Fun entries by everyone.
Looking forward to the next one!
Ron

05-23-2014, 04:46 AM - 1 Like   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well done all a fun contest for sure congrats to all that participated.
05-23-2014, 09:49 AM - 1 Like   #6
Veteran Member

Congrats Rakmup and all the other placed and HM photogs.
05-23-2014, 11:50 AM   #7

Photos: Gallery
Thanks all...was quite surprised to see my pic in my FB feed! ;-) Congrats to the runners up as well...all good shots in my opinion.

I'll have to figure out what to do next for the next challenge....will try and get done very soon.