Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winners Project 52-6-18-ARCHITECTURE-MODERN
Posted By: patrick9, 06-23-2014, 06:39 PM

First please bear with me since this is my first time to judge this challenge.
I would like give a very heart felt THANK YOU to all that entered. This challenge was a true challenge for me to judge because of the super shots everyone submitted. I truly enjoyed each and every one to the photo's

Mtux -The lines open spaces and shadows do work well together to give a modernistic feel.
Tamia- Your framing of the building and capture of the sky give a lift to what could easily been a boring building.
Noelcm-the building you chose gives me a feeling of a 60's era futuristic design. the round front edges contrast nicely with the sharp angles of the grateing
Daniel Darko- Definitely modern nice job on what I suspect could have been a lighting nightmare. I like the red heart at the topof the escalator giving a splash of color to an otherwise monotone shot. nice POV
Bill 2849- it has a Jetsons feel for sure. For those that may not know the Jetsons was a space age cartoon in the 60's.

Now the hard part. picking one.
THIRD goes to Bill2849
SECOND goes to Tamia
WINNER and next weeks judge is Mtux

Last edited by patrick9; 06-24-2014 at 04:22 AM.
Views: 972
06-23-2014, 09:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks Patrick for judgment, comments and first place. I appreciate that.
Also congrats to Tamia and Bill, for great entries.
06-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Mehrdad/Mtux on your powerful bridge view. A beautiful structure well portrayed. Congrats to Bill, too, for a revealing photo of the building of that structure. LOTS of housewrap there. Thanks for commenting and judging, Patrick, and for the nod.
06-24-2014, 06:49 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Thank you Patrick for your comments and judging and for my 3rd place. Congratulations to Mehrdad for your lovely bridge photo and to Tamia for powerful photo. Loved the dramatic framing and sky.