Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Weekly Challenge #291 "It's seen better days"
Posted By: charliezap, 07-10-2014, 06:54 AM

OK boys and girls.Another week another challenge.This theme has been in my mind for a while when in my travels I saw an old beat up bicycle leaning against a tree.Use your imagination for this challenge and yes people can be considered along with places and objects and whatever you think "has seen better days"---charliezap

The challenge will run until midnight my time(Boston area) Thursday July 17th.

Every week, a new theme is picked and judged by the winner of the previous week.

Everyone is eligible to send in their best interpretation of the given theme, as long as the photo is taken with a Pentax/Samsung camera. Themes can be subject-oriented or technique-oriented.

Rules
1. Post ONE photo (max 1024x1024).
2. The photo must portray an interpretation of the theme.
3. Post your single picture in this thread and explain what motivated you to take the picture and/or how you feel it represents the weekly theme (especially if it's not obvious).
4. The challenge is interactive. Any response is welcome.
5. The judge will pick the WINNERS and choose one of them to be the judge for the next week.
6. This challenge runs for 7 days plus an additional day for the judge to choose the winners.
7. Any Pentax (or Samsung DSLR) camera can be used.
8. Pictures can be from any time frame, not just within the week of the current theme.
9. In case the winner of a challenge is unable to become the judge for the next challenge, they will PM the #2 winner for that person to be the judge.

I think that I have all the bases covered for this week's Challenge.Here are a couple of ideas from my old files. I may add another as the Challenge progresses.
Release the hounds--the game is afoot.

Name:  chlg1.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  234.6 KB

Name:  chlg2.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  157.6 KB

Views: 7,662
07-17-2014, 05:59 AM   #46
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Today is the last day for the Challenge boys and girls.You're not making it easy to judge this with over 40 excellent shots so far.Midnight my time (Boston) is the end of this Challenge.--charliezap

07-18-2014, 05:45 AM   #47
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
The Challenge is closed.Hopefully in a little bit this morning I will have the winners posted.Over 40 entries doesn't make it easy.---charliezap