Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
WINNERS-Project 52-6-21-Architecture-Cityscapes.
Posted By: noelcmn, 07-15-2014, 02:27 PM

Thank you to all who entered, some lovely stuff this week.My apologies, this is a bit late, but things beyond my control sometimes dictate life. I intended to do this last night, but instead went to visit a friend of long standing whose heart (after a long bout of Chemotherapy) collapsed suddenly, despite that we all knew she was living on only 25% heart capacity. We're expecting the worst.

scomatic-, I love sunsets- a wonderfully evocative shot. Not much details of a city in this one. Those starbursts are to die for!
boozary-Welcome to Pentax Forums and to Project 52-6 in particular. What a fabulous shot, amazing details, composition and colors and the essence of a
city life all captured in one shot! You owe your friend Mtux a huge Thank you for getting you to enter! What a pleasure to behold.
ramseybuckeye- Another fabulous shot from you Tom, this one appeals to me on so many levels, especially that we move from urban to suburban terrain.
Stunning details and what a perspective!
jcdoss-For hand held, this is fabulous, though a bit of shake in evidence. Just love that color in the foreground, fixing my attention right there, which I am
sure is your intention.
mtux-I'm tempted to say-go away, you are destroying my ambitions to be a photographer. Simply wonderful, super sharp, composition spot on and that
reflection makes this worthy of being selected for an holiday destination pamphlet. Contact Malaysia Tourism.
patrick9-Well done, I love your candid shot of city life, complete with those ubiquitous overhead cables and telephone poles.

And onto the judging, which I hate, as I have appreciated not only the skill displayed here, but also the participation and effort put into it. But there can only be 1 winner, and that goes to Mtux, for a fabulous shot, and I'm sure, required some extra effort and sacrifice. Now you have to contend with your friend boozary.. Well done Mtux!

Views: 1,331
07-15-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I agree, what a fabulous phot, well done mtux. And well done on the judging Noel!
07-15-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations, and well done, tux!
07-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A beautiful shot mtux. Congratulations on the win. Thanks Noel on judging and for the comments. I am sorry to hear about your friend.

07-15-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Sorry to hear about your friend Noel,
Thanks for comments, judgment and the win.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words.
Actually for this shot, I had a short trip to a nearby city, where I knew I'd get something interesting.
07-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
Veteran Member

mtux, u also from Malaysia? I'm from Klang, Selangor only. But anyway, where is the location of this photo u taken from?
07-15-2014, 10:39 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by scomatic Quote
mtux, u also from Malaysia? I'm from Klang, Selangor only. But anyway, where is the location of this photo u taken from?
Hi,
This place is in Putrajaya.

07-16-2014, 12:31 AM   #8

Thanks for your greetings and sorry to hear about your friend Noel.

I am happy that I took mtux's advice and participated in the contest which makes an opertunity to learn something, and congradulation to mtux for winning

dont' worry Noel, we do contend with each other
07-16-2014, 12:59 AM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mtux Quote
Hi,
This place is in Putrajaya.
well... i been this area too, but never notice about this building and the bridge there.
Lolz....
07-16-2014, 01:06 AM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by scomatic Quote
well... i been this area too, but never notice about this building and the bridge there.
It doesn't shine during day time