Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Caption Contest - Mid-December 2014
Posted By: NickDB, 12-09-2014, 12:43 AM

I took a series of snaps of a Kudu cow trying her darndest to eat a citrus tree fruit that she had come across in the north of the Kruger National Park in South Africa. She kept us entertained for about an hour! As you caption this, imagine a thought bubble coming out of her head - what is she thinking? What is she saying to the photographer? Or what would an observer be saying about this amusing face-pulling routine?

RULES:

Add a new post to Caption this photo.

This contest will go from now until Friday December 19th, 2014 11:59 GMT. (I will check the thread and count the likes at 12:00 noon GMT on December 19th, as long as I have a signal as I will be in the bush again!)

Submissions can be in any written form (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention.

Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post.

Important: whether you submit an entry or not, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen!

The "thread starter" is the moderator and must post an original photo at the start of the thread.

In case of a tie the moderator will choose one to break the tie. The winner of that contest will be notified ASAP after marking by the current Thread Starter/Contest Host and will become responsible for posting the next original work to be captioned.

Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Views: 2,230
12-11-2014, 03:11 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
HO My ! That's sour !

12-19-2014, 05:56 AM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Mmff fftff fiff mff mff tff!
OK Crewl!, you won the Caption Contest! caption and you got a "like" for it. Very clever! Now it is your honourable and formal duty to enter the image for the next week. I noticed that it is quite loose, just some basic rules, but you can call the duration of your entry and the closing date. Just copy over the rules from my thread and paste them again with your entry. I look forward to seeing what you have for us.....
Congrats!
Nick DB
12-19-2014, 07:33 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks very much! Great image you offered up, I will try to get something worthy up later today.