Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Project 52 - Animals/wildlife
Posted By: Bramela, 06-04-2008, 03:32 PM

I have been advised my shot was the winning shot of Project52-Animals/wildlife.
Wow. thanks.
However, I cant find a thread showing the results.
Not surprising, my computer has been virussed for about 48 hours and have just been able to sort everything out again.
Any chance I have missed that particular thread?
Views: 1,914
06-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations Bramela!

But I don't think there is anything wrong with your pc because I can't find it either, or else I got your virus (the infamous I-can't-see-who-whon-on-the-Pentax-forum-virus).

And whatabout 2nd and 3rd and the critics and motivations, which are the realy interresting...
06-04-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Like your line there , a good one.
However the virus I am having prolems with is a little more serious than that I am afraid.
Thanks a lot for the comments, much appreciated. anyway!
06-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
sorry for the confusion Bramela...my PM was just letting you know that you won the Shadows theme. You haven't been able to find the animals/wildlife results because you are the judge!

so whenever you get a chance go ahead and judge those photos...and sorry for the confusion!

06-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I reappear. I have had a real bad week with my crashed system. Worm virus/ Trojan horses etc etc.
Thanks for the selection of my photo as the winner Shadows..My sincere apologies to all for the confusion in that I should judge the Animals Wildlife comp. I had to pass the baton on rhat one, my system being stuffed as it was. Fortunbately I had just completed dowloading my latest photos to CD.
Thanks for judging my photo the winner, I appreciate that very much.
Perhaps I just may get the chance to judge another of the Project 52. Just maybe as there are some top class photos being posted in the Project 52 threads.

Last edited by Bramela; 06-10-2008 at 01:18 PM.