Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winner PROJECT 52-7-20-Landscape - Night Light
Posted By: scomatic, 05-29-2015, 06:59 AM

Dieterson - Nice, but it seem a bit bored with the picture... If manage to find more lighting to create the scene.. i think it will much better... But anyway thanks for still contributed a nice photo!

raymondjackso25 - Very good scene... Love it~ Shuttle speed is just nice, and created so many star and nice lining...

mtux - Bro... your this week photo is nice, but as said the scene is seem a bit bored... BTW, I saw in your flickr's photostream, there is a will be a 1 of winner of night light photo... but why don't u choose that to participate ya?

noelcmn - This scene seem like familiar, and if not mistaken been using the scene for few participate huh? The Night light of the picture is perfect, combination with the weather and the boat... interesting!

ramseybuckeye - Ermm.. As said... the picture seem a bit bored, if added few lighting it will create better scene...

Ok ranking... No 3: mtux

No 2: noelcmn

No 1: raymondjackso25

How u all think ya?
Views: 1,272
05-30-2015, 05:27 PM   #2
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by scomatic Quote
Dieterson - Nice, but it seem a bit bored with the picture... If manage to find more lighting to create the scene.. i think it will much better... But anyway thanks for still contributed a nice photo!

raymondjackso25 - Very good scene... Love it~ Shuttle speed is just nice, and created so many star and nice lining...

mtux - Bro... your this week photo is nice, but as said the scene is seem a bit bored... BTW, I saw in your flickr's photostream, there is a will be a 1 of winner of night light photo... but why don't u choose that to participate ya?

noelcmn - This scene seem like familiar, and if not mistaken been using the scene for few participate huh? The Night light of the picture is perfect, combination with the weather and the boat... interesting!

ramseybuckeye - Ermm.. As said... the picture seem a bit bored, if added few lighting it will create better scene...

Ok ranking... No 3: mtux

No 2: noelcmn

No 1: raymondjackso25

How u all think ya?
Thanks! and am I supposed to make a new thread or something?
05-30-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by raymondjackso25 Quote
Thanks! and am I supposed to make a new thread or something?
You will need to judge the next challeng which is Flower theme challenge
05-31-2015, 04:43 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congratulation Raymond, and Noel and Mehrdad too. Thanks for the good challenge scomatic!

05-31-2015, 07:56 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Raymond, pretty good going for a newby on the Forum. Well done. That is a lovely night shot with a lovely starburst. Congrats Mtux, and a hearty thanks to our judge Scomatic. Not too many entries for this challenge, here's hoping the flower challenge will attract more entries. Thanks for the 2nd spot Scomatic. and yes, a familiar scene- Zoo Lake, where I do a daily walking exercise-9km Mon-Fri- and a dependable place when I need a entry for competitions.
05-31-2015, 05:04 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well done Raymond, and welcome to the Pentax Forums. Top notch night scene there. Congratulations to Noel and Mehrdad, as well, for your super nighttime scenes. I'm sorry I was unable to shoot for this P52, but nothing I'd have gotten would have compared to the winners' entries.
06-05-2015, 08:15 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Noel... Standby to be judge for the week challenge ya... Due to raymond still not turn up although pm been informed

06-06-2015, 12:10 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK, Scomatic,. That means I have to exclude my photo.
06-06-2015, 08:35 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
noel... I'm sorry... But nvm I will judge your picture then... I think u had to take over already... Still no response from him
06-07-2015, 05:55 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK. Judging will be up shortly.