Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Project 52, Week 5 - People
Posted By: DanLoc78, 06-11-2008, 05:34 PM

Rules:

1. Anyone and everyone who is interested in eligible

2. Make an attempt to effectively capture the theme of the week

3. Post your single picture in this thread, and explain what motivated you to take the picture and/or how you feel it represents the weekly theme

4. Some post-processing is OK (adjusting white balance, exposure, color saturation) but let's try to stay away from heavily PP'ed images here. let's try to keep the creativity to photographic techniques and the captures themselves

5. There is one theme labeled black and white, but feel free to post black and white, sepia, etc. for any of the other themes

6. Have fun, provide constructive and friendly criticism, and fire away

7. It is preferable if the picture you post was taken during the week in which the theme is active; however, any picture you would like to post is acceptable!

This week's theme...Wednesday, June 11 - Tuesday, June 17. You may post your pics as soon as you are ready during the above timeframe.

Gawan will judge these Week 5 photos this week as his photo was picked as the top photo of the Black and White theme this past week.
Views: 5,129
06-17-2008, 10:21 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
gawan

Thanks for your kind comments on my picture. It's greatly appreciated. And thanks for choosing it as one of the finalists.

Frank

06-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #32
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrat to the winners, and everybody that played. Unfotunatelly my people picture making skills are not that great, so maybe next time...
06-18-2008, 05:53 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Congrats to all the winners....and the non-winners too! It's always interesting to see everyone's take on a particular subject. Looking forward to Week 6...
06-18-2008, 07:29 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Congrats to everybody !

Thanks Georg ( gawan ) and please pass on my appreciation to your wife . The photo was taken at effectively ISO 4000 per " artsy " images requested by the Dance Director . She had a video crew already .

You're right : Too bad about the leg crop but it was a live event so I gotta capture what I can .

Here is another shot with all the noise and my take on the dance . This shot made her mind up about wanting "noisy" images

Joy To The World

Tran