Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread

318 Commitment
Posted By: mattb123, 06-22-2015, 07:28 AM

Thanks for hosting the last challenge Tessfully!
Sorry if this is a little late, it's been a whirlwind of activity for me lately.

My theme is commitment. This can be different things to different people and I hope to see this explored more than my images will show. My most common commitment photos are sports related, but of course this could be interpreted in many ways. I consider commitment to be sticking to something past the point of no return. It may not always lead to success but you know these people are all in. Show me your examples of commitment.

Rules:

1. Post ONE photo (max 1024x1024).
2. The photo must portray an interpretation of the theme.
3. Post your single picture in this thread and explain what motivated you to take the picture and/or how you feel it represents the weekly theme (especially if it's not obvious).
4. The challenge is interactive. Any response is welcome.
5. The judge will pick the WINNERS and choose one of them to be the judge for the next week.
6. This challenge runs for 7 days plus an additional day for the judge to choose the winners.
7. Photos from any Pentax camera (film, compact, DSLR, etc.) -- or a Samsung DSLR -- are allowed.
8. Pictures can be from any time frame, not just within the week of the current theme.
9. In case the winner of a challenge is unable to become the judge for the next challenge, they will PM the #2 winner for that person to be the judge.
Views: 3,362
06-26-2015, 10:14 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
This is my old dog Dreamer. I met him when he was a day old and he will be 16 August 10. My life has changed too many times to count since1999 and he has been there through it all; my constant companion & loyal friend. The old guy is rapidly failing (he'd be 105 in human years), I don't know how much time he has left. I can't imagine my life without him.

I am going to try for a new photo before the end of the challenge. He doesn't pose like my other dogs, hates the camera, but I'm going to try.
I feel for you. My dog "Peaches" is almost 11, doing well but slowing down. I dread the day when we have to say goodbye.

06-28-2015, 05:37 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The tongue speaks volumes about determination
06-28-2015, 08:55 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
When you've got wind, you just gota go with it.....

Air time at Goolwa Beach.jpg
by Noel Leahy, on Flickr
Nice but you need to submit only one!

I'll take submissions until tomorrow and then try to wrap this up.
This won't be easy!
06-30-2015, 02:01 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks for playing everyone! Results are here.