Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
52-7-25-Natural - Wildlife - Winner
Posted By: scomatic, 07-01-2015, 07:17 PM

Thanks all for participate it.. I know it might be hard for someone who doesn't have the wildlife around

Comment:
1. GrimWolf - I like the appearance of squirrel, it look alive, and your patient is pay off now... great shot anyway...

2. normhead - A toad! Framing is very good... just 1 thing, the focus point of the toad is slightly out... if manage to sharp the focus point at toad, and bokey away the background as per shot.. this will increase some point here.. Anyway... good shot!

3. Jim Z. - Dragonfly! Your focus point at dragonfly is spot on! Great bokeh, and it make dragonfly very appearing... Another great shot!

4. LightBug - A trapped butterfly~ Focus point isn't spot on yet, especially front left wing (corner)... The background is making the object much appearing, and yes... good shot!

5. SD_Bob - Escaping bird~ Framing is ok... but it's slightly busy with the background where it make the object not so appearing. Nice try~ Anyway, the eagle is so cool, and handsome!

6. noelcmn - Lonely bird~ Focus point is spot on, and nice bokeh anyway... Great shot

7. photolady95 - Well~ this had been interpreted the wildlife. Your food was make me hungry now...

8. Dieterson - Deer~! I believe it will very hard to get the deer stand still for u to use long exposure... What a gamble.. Anyway the focus point is spot on, and the detail is very sharp.. Great great shot!

The winner of the week is:
Honor mentions - GrimWolf & normhead
3rd place - noelcmn
2nd place - Jim Z.
1st place - Dieterson

Nice shot u all done up this week... Keep up the good work~!
Views: 1,125
07-02-2015, 11:52 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fantastic shot- well done Dieterson. Beautiful subject, beautifully taken. Congratulations to you and my fellow podium placed JimZ. Thanks for the 3rd spot, Scomatic, and there I was thinking I should be disqualified for posting a garden bird. Thanks for judging too!
07-03-2015, 10:29 AM - 1 Like   #3

Congratulations to noelcmn & JimZ for their podium places and GrimWolf & normhead for the HM's!

Thank you scomatic (and noelcmn!) for the kind words on my picture - I was indeed lucky with this shot.

I would like to say another big thank you to scomatic for hosting 52-7! You come up with great example pictures, descriptions and tips for every topic, week after week. I really appreciate that!