Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Winners of Challenge #319
Posted By: charliezap, 07-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Here we go boys and girls with the winners of the Weekly Challenge #319 "Weather or not"

1St place--Ramseybuckeye.---
Many weather elements in this fine shot.I could feel the wind-cold and snow.The setting(area) was perfect for the shot.

2nd place--Mecrox
Very dramatic shot-I love seeing weather in the distance when it approaches.

3rd place--Dieterson
I like the way my eye followed the scene from the foreground to the distant vista.

Honorable Mentions
Vaskebijorn--I really liked the surreal look to the picture.It works for me.

Hattifnatt---A dramatic shot.Post card worthy for sure

Jchorst--A splendid shot that imparts a bit of a lonely feeling. Well captured.

Thanks to everyone for entering the challenge--Looking forward to the next challenge.charliezap

Attached Images

Views: 1,193
07-10-2015, 07:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks Charlie for the nice words on my photo, I feel honored as there were many fine entries in the challenge. Congrats to the other winners and HMs, and thanks for the Challenge, Charlie.

I'll have a new challenge up soon.
07-11-2015, 12:09 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Tom, very emotive shot that, worthy winner. Congrats extended to Mecrox, Dieterson, and the HC's Vaskebijorn, Hattiffnat and Jchorst. Lovely challenge, thanks CharlieZap, and for judging too!
07-11-2015, 04:55 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Many thanks for your tiptop hosting and judging, charliezap. And congrats to ramseybuckeye for a super image. All the images were great, weren't they. A very enjoyable comp.

07-12-2015, 12:54 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations everybody! I really enjoyed the pictures submitted for this challenge. Many thanks to the host and looking forward to the next one.
07-12-2015, 04:54 AM   #6

Congratulations to Ramseybuckeye, as well as to Mecrox and the HM's! Thank you charliezap for hosting this challenge, a fun theme with a lot of nice entries.

Looking forward to the next one :-)
07-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations Ramseybuckeye! That shot looks like it could have been taken around here.

Great photos all around. Thanks for the hosting and judging too!

07-14-2015, 06:40 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations to Ramseybuckeye, Mecrox, Dieterson and all who were mentioned! There were lots of great pictures in this challenge and you guys deserve the recognition! And thanks to charliezap for hosting and great commentary and analysis!