Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winners Weekly Date Challenge #6
Posted By: LaRee, 07-22-2008, 05:00 PM

It was good to see that June 28th turned out to be a good day for photography for many here. I appreciate all of your entries.
A couple notes, Wayne your image really pulled on my heartstrings. That is a great capture of a moment in time. Robin, your Red Flower Abstract is beautiful too. Craig, your flowing waterfall shot is very well done. Kim, your lighthouse shot is nice too. I only wish the lower right corners obstruction could have been avoided, and there seems to be a slight tilt to the right in your horizon? Or maybe I'm just tilted today! Dave, your night shot came out good. Surprisingly good for iso 1600 no less!

Bruce your snowdrop image is excellent. I love these wee flowers and you have everything just right here. You are runner-up.

The baton here gets passed to Tim. As the other entries were posted I kept coming back to your image. It has a strong appeal for me. I like the composition and the natural look to the image. Tim's donkey is my winner.

Thank you to all for posting.
Views: 2,432
07-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Good choices - congrats to all and who would thought the winning pciture was an a$$ - Nice capture Tim on to a new date ...........
07-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
The baton here gets passed to Tim. As the other entries were posted I kept coming back to your image. It has a strong appeal for me. I like the composition and the natural look to the image. Tim's donkey is my winner.
wow! I am very happy and a little surprised, there were some great images in the challenge. Thank you, LaRee.

now I have to judge the next one! time to pick a date...
07-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks the 2nd LaRee. Have to say, I really did like that winning shot though.
Congrats for a very good winner, well done, and to all entries, well done.

07-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Congrats to the winners!
07-23-2008, 07:12 AM   #6

Tim, congrats to you and your . . . donkey.