Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  
Winners of Challenge #377-"What are you proud of?"
Posted By: charliezap, 01-23-2017, 01:36 PM

Thanks to all who entered this challenge
The Honorable Mentions go to--Tessfully-Bruce Clark and djb47

3rd place---atupdate (Tim)--Taking pride in what you do is very note worthy. A nice shot like this does get my attention.

2nd place--London Wombat.I'm always in awe of anyone that can build something. This shot is a bit "busy" with its surroundings. I think that it would have been a contender for the top spot with a different presentation but that being said I would have been "Proud" to build anything like it.

Ist place.--Aiglobulles (Bruno) is a new forum member and when I saw this from the start I really liked it with the over all look that it conveys to me--Well done Bruno

Looking forward to see what Bruno has in store for us with the next challenge.--charliezap

Name:  proud.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  108.8 KB

Name:  proud-001.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  118.2 KB

Views: 2,040
01-25-2017, 05:48 PM   #16

583/5000

Thanks again for your encouragement, for the record, I adopted Asti following a favorite on the internet. I had neither wanted to dog, but I came across his announcement, he was living in a cubicle since he was a puppy, and was 4 years old, at the time, yes, nearly 4 years of his life Spent in a cage.

I had the thunderbolt and crossed France from north to south to go adopt it. He will be 12 years old in a few months (11 in the picture) and damn it I like my hair bag

I give you an appointment on the topic of the next weekly challenge

01-26-2017, 09:42 AM - 1 Like   #17
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fabulous first place photo: congrats to aiglobulles. Nice work by all. Thanks to Charliezap for hosting.