Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Weekly Challenge #392 Crash
Posted By: mattb123, 06-29-2017, 10:38 PM

Thanks again for the recognition and hosting the previous contest, J8B!

I thought a fun theme might be crash. You can interpret it a few ways. I often see crashes in a literal sense at events I shoot but I always enjoy a creative interpretation too. Let's see what you can come up with!

Rules for all the Weekly Challenges: Every week, a new theme is picked and judged by the winner of the previous week. This challenge is Pentax/Ricoh/Samsung cameras only.

Everyone is eligible to send in their best interpretation of the given theme, as long as the photo is taken with a Pentax/Ricoh/Samsung camera. Themes can be subject-oriented or technique-oriented. The host/judge will post winners' names in a separate thread, and will send a private message (PM) the winner to pass the baton on. The winner will then host the next Challenge, and post a new thread with a subject or theme of his/her choosing.

Contest ends next Thursday the 6th.

A few examples. Good luck!

This one is me crashing into my own camera.

Another interpretation

Views: 3,785
07-06-2017, 02:31 AM - 2 Likes   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My version of crash

07-06-2017, 07:05 AM - 3 Likes   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Ok, contest goes until midnight tonight and then I'll pick some winners. Thanks for all the great entries!

Incidentally, I happened to get a new crash photo last night doing a shoot with a very talented scooter rider who is the son of a friend of mine.
Of course this isn't competing in this contest but I thought I'd add it just for fun. He was ok.

07-07-2017, 07:00 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Contest is closed! I'll post the winners as soon as I can, hopefully tonight, but maybe later this weekend.
07-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Winners posted here!