Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Weekly Challenge #393 Patterns WINNERS
Posted By: geomez, 07-21-2017, 03:01 PM

Time to showcase the winners of the "Patterns" Challenge.

Runner up:chunkiness

I don't know what the hell that is but it's interesting and it has two patterns!

3rd Place goes to robgski

Interesting perspective, an all around beautiful image, and it has patterns.. at least 3 patterns!

The next two were a difficult decision for me but I've narrowed it down.

2nd Place goes to noelcmn

It's a pattern, has nice colors, and is abstract. My kind of picture. Cheers!

1st Place goes to schnitzer79

Great pattern, great color choice, great choice of orientation, kinda abstract, perfectly up my ally. Congrats!

Thank you to everyone who participated. It's been an honor, and I can't wait for next week's challenge.
Views: 939
07-22-2017, 04:58 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats to the winners, nice entries from everyone!
07-22-2017, 11:51 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Thank you geomez for your kind words and picking mine amongst a bunch of great photos. congrats to 2nd and 3rd place. my fave has to robgski's photo. great patterns and works wonderfully in b&w. now the big challenge for me is to pick a new theme...
07-23-2017, 12:47 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ah, the coveted 2nd spot, where I don't have to post and judge a new challenge. Honored to be chosen for the podium in a keen challenge. Thank you Geomez, for the challenge, the judging and comments, much appreciated. Congratulations to Schnitzer79, fine image and worthy winner, and agree with the judges comment, love the color presentation. And congrats extended to Robgski, indeed an interesting perspective. And last but not least, congrats to Chunkiness, and I too would be interested to know what those are. Wonderful challenge, inspiring as usual.