Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Winners weekly challenge 418-Faces
Posted By: eva, 03-26-2018, 12:08 PM

As for aaacb was this the first challenge I judged and it was tough one.All entries were excellent. I will add a few words to each photo that express my personal feelings.I did not expect so much contributions, especially not so great. Whatever it take to select the winners.Thank you all who are participated.

Vaskebjorn: nice portrait
sodadriver.beautiful cought moment.Special like a litlle a little mischievous expression on the child's face and caught drops like a detail.
rod_grand :it looks very happy review on taken photo
ArjayBee:Very,very nice.Specialy PP you used.
Uncle Vanya:another beauty one.A kind of cool loking expresion on man face.Also like BW pp and sharpness.
atupdate:The light test was obviously successful
Charliezap:Very nice.In any case, all three expressions on the faces are very interesting
Dineubec:Scattered hair Beautifully caught
aaacb:Beautiful street photography.I like all the three captured moods on the faces of passengers
RGlasel:A beautiful portrait of a father and daughter with a strong story behind
nobody: another well captured momen ttitle describes itself
Doctor X : Beautiful portrait.I like caught expression on man face,like he was suprrised to see another human being around .Also like sharpend and every detail on his face.
Hattifnatt: Nicley captured.
zazism_rx : simply beautifully captured emotion expression on face
settinow:A sharp, perfectly caught suspicious look
BATMON:A kind of nirvana looking.Nice bokeh.
jc horst:title tells everything.Well captured emotion.
Rense: I like different approach by using long shutter speed and how you lighting different part on each portrait
StephenHampshire:a bit scary on first look.But anothe rexcellent captured emotions on both faces
elopolodiablo:definitely winner's face.Nice caught moment.Well done.
mattb 123:these curious eyes and a smile on her face.Sharp, detailed perfecty iluminated.Very nice.
noelcmn:I prefer BW.Beautifuly captured moment.
Photojj:Very,very nice.And i also have this same feeling as you describing "radiationing happiness".I felt this on a recent tour of Burma too.

The winner is Doctor x, 2 Rense ,3 Uncle Vanya. HM's setinow, jchorst, BATMON,StephenHempshire

Last edited by eva; 03-26-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Views: 1,389
03-26-2018, 01:51 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Doctor X, that is one awesome portrait. Loaded with a story, excellent composition, worthy winner! And congrats extended to Rense, Uncle Vanya and the HM's setinow, jchorst, BATMON,StephenHempshire. Thanks Eva for the challenge, and the judging exercise, wonderful challenge, so much talent on display in this challenge. Well done everyone. Pentaxians are excellent portrait photographers.
03-26-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congrats! All great choices and it must have been a tough job to judge. Thanks for hosting and nice work all around!
03-26-2018, 07:14 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congrats Doctor x et al, what a great face nice work from everybody!

03-26-2018, 09:06 PM   #5

Congrats Doctorx and all on the podium. Great photos! Congrats also to HM's. Eva, thanks for judging. Waiting for text theme!
03-27-2018, 02:08 AM - 3 Likes   #6

Thank you all for your kind words! Gigi thanks you as well.

03-27-2018, 10:13 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congrats, Doctor X, you showed us a worthy winner. Extended to Rense, Uncle Vanya and the HM's. Thanks, Eva, for a great contest!

03-27-2018, 11:28 AM   #8
Forum Member

Well done!
03-27-2018, 04:03 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well done mate !! congratz
03-30-2018, 02:00 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Dr. X! You scared me with that one, but I like it a lot.
Thanks to Eve for the game and the judging, well done!