Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 25 Likes Search this Thread

#433 - Film noir
Posted By: Vaskebjorn, 09-17-2018, 10:47 AM

It was somewhat of a challenge on its own comming up with a theme for this week. I was devided on two themes. 1 triggered by SD_Bob-s photo and one I had already in my mind for a long time. I decided to go with the long-time one though and keep the other one for the future.

The challenge will be film noir. Lots of examples to be found everywhere. I do like the style because it gives a dark and moody atmosphere which i (amongst a lot of other styles) like a lot. It does not necessarily have to be B&W, as long as it catches the atmosphere. I included one of my own which I think gives somewhat of an Edgar Allan Poe feel.

The Challenge will run until midnight next Monday, September 23, UTC time.

Rules
1. Post ONE photo only.
2. The photo must portray an interpretation of the theme.
3. Post your single picture in this thread and, optionally, explain what motivated you to take the picture and/or how you feel it represents the weekly theme (especially if it's not obvious).
4. The challenge is interactive. Any response is welcome.
5. The judge will pick the WINNERS and choose one of them to be the judge for the next week.
6. This challenge runs for 7 days plus an additional day for the judge to choose the winners.
7. Any Pentax camera can be used.
8. Pictures can be from any time frame, not just within the week of the current theme.
9. In case the winner of a challenge is unable to become the judge for the next challenge, they will PM the #2 winner for that person to be the judge.

Read more at: #432 - On the road - PentaxForums.com

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by Vaskebjorn; 09-17-2018 at 01:26 PM.
Views: 2,161
09-24-2018, 12:46 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Very good contributions so far. Still 3 hours to go, so still time to get a couple of photos in.

09-24-2018, 09:27 PM - 2 Likes   #17

Photos: Gallery
Night escape of criminals
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
 Photo 
09-24-2018, 11:58 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The challange is closed. I will post the results later today.